(for real this time)
Ha! Funny Spriteclad joke! How original!
No, if you think this is a joke, it is not. I am really leaving Neocities. I have kept this account in case I want to see some sites, but overall, I will most likely not update this site unless something cool happens.
I may still put some things on here if I want, but for the most part,* I am gone.
If I am in your webring, please remove me.
Why are you leaving?
Well, lemme tell you why, with a list.
- Lack of interest.
- I have honestly lost interest in Neocities in general. I dunno, I just feel like something's missing, like there's a missing piece in Neocities, maybe it's because i've grown older and realize that Neocities isn't the best thing in the world, or because the community feels a bit more bland, I just don't think Neocities is what it used to be like.
Interest in other hobbies
- My next point is that I've gotten interested in hobbies that I like more. To add to this unordered list inside ordered list bananza (is that a real word?), I am going to also list my two main hobbies (now).
- Video Making
- OK, although many don't know this, I have a decently sized Vidlii channel. I have much more reason to work there since I actually get people talking there, it gives me motivation.
Neocities does have a commentbox on sites, but it just doesn't work for me. I don't know anybody that comments on other users stuff without the intention of helping or sneakily advertising. (I'm ashamed of that myself, to be honest.)
On Vidlii you have people who comment funny things, or wants to actually talk about the video. I love that.
- Programming (Python)
- I honestly, truely do like programming things. Even though most are really basic and are just for fun, sometimes I try to challenge myself, and although debugging isn't always the most fun thing, I still like to code (in Python).
I find programming in languages like Python to be way more satisfying and fun then using HTML and CSS for stuff. I've never been a fan of CSS. I much prefer creating CLIs (Command Line Interfaces) then GUIs (Graphic User Interfaces).
- I get this is a bit generic and overdone in these kinds of lists, but I honestly do have a life. I have school, places to go, things to do, and I'd much rather not talk about this since it really is simple to say in a few words.
There. Short and simple.
I am sorry to the two people who actually liked my stuff. I am no longer interested in Neocities. Goodbye!
im sorry if this feels like a copypasta circlejerk thing btw
*I may come back under a different name, however it is very unlikely.